Longarm Quilting Services
$25.00 – $150.00
OH HOW WE LOVE LONGARM QUILTING!
We use a Handiquilter Fusion with 24″ throat. It has a 12′ frame and can accommodate any size quilt. We have a computer system and can set up any quilting design out there on the internet. Free motion quilting and ruler work is our most favorite. Custom work gives a quilt a very organic feel and is useful for any type of quilt. This can include, straight or wavy lines, leaves, swirls, bubbles, feathers, etc. We usually pull ideas from the quilt blocks, the fabrics in the quilt, or just the way the quilt makes us feel.
I will give your quilt top the love and care it deserves and if I cannot I will send it back to you with regret.
This is a non smoking and pet free environment.
Turn around time, once your quilt is received and is next on the schedule, is 1-2 weeks for smaller quilts (Baby to Twin size) and depends on complexity of design. King and Queen quilts will be closer to 2-3 weeks, again depending on complexity of design.
Don't Forget the Gallery
Don’t forget to check out our Gallery!
It’s still in progress so please subscribe below and we’ll keep you updated on our news.
Options ... Options
Here comes the FUN! Choices are the BEST!
SUPER SIMPLE OPTION – Go through the steps below and you will know what the cost for quilting your quilt top. You can still pay the deposit and get on our schedule. We will contact you to work out the rest.
ANOTHER OPTION – Select the ‘Let’s Make A Plan’ option and we can work on your plan before anything else.
Backing: Please send your backing already prepared and with a minimum of 4" larger on all sides than your quilt top. (That's 8" extra in length and width).
Batting: All batting must be a minimum of 4" larger on all sides than the quilt top. (Again, 8" extra in length and width).
- Quilter's Dream Request 100% Cotton is available for $12 per linear yard. (Request is very thin and very light weight) Quilters Dream has other thickness. Please ask for a quote. All their batting’s are wonderful and made in the United States.
- Warm and White Cotton is available for $12 per linear yard.
ONLY QUILTERS QUALITY BATTING IS ACCEPTED
Thread: I will use Superior So Fine (50wt), Omni (40wt) or Glide (40wt). $8 flat fee for thread.
- Please press your quilt top and backing.
- Trim excess threads from the front of your quilt. The less often I have to stop and cut thread, the better.
- I will provide photos of the process as work progresses. I want you to be informed every step of the way. You have entrusted me with a precious item and I intend to treat it as such.
- Please remember that puckered piecing cannot be quilted out. I can work with some fullness in the border. I'm not afraid to let you know if I cannot do your project.
Let's get started with your vision. What colors spark your fancy? Have a layout in mind?
See something in our shop you would like to talk about?
Whatever it is, we would love to help make it happen!